Monday, February 11, 2008

Wine Tasting Altered Book



I received this blank book kit from one of the ATC Groups gals and put it all together with the theme of "Wine Tasting". My hubby and I do this for a weekend every Fall. Anyway, the poem in it is this: "With wine at hand one reaches the happy state where all men are wise, all women are beautiful, and even one's children begin to look promising." I thought that was really funny. Here are a couple of images from the completed book. I did have fun putting this together, but it was A LOT more work than I thought it would be. I'm not sure that I will be doing too many more altered books.

1 comment:

aimee said...

Had already viewed this book last month, but it was great - I could tell how much time you'd put into it. I'm doing mine the slow way - ie seasonal, so I can wait until spring arrives to do my next layout!

aimee