Friday, February 15, 2008

ATC Gallery

I just wanted to post these ATCs that were some of my favorites from my atcards.com gallery, just to have them "out there".

Some of these have found loving homes around the world and I think that is great! I mentioned to someone who lives on the Isle of Man in Great Britain that if only we could share art like this and just get to know each other a little bit better on a personal level perhaps we wouldn't have the world problems that we have. She agreed. I could go on and on about that. Maybe another time...
I don't think I will be keeping up with my one ATC a day for the year; but I do intend to keep experimenting creatively with them.

I'm not sure that I will get involved with another trading website either; though never say never, right? I'll just have to see what happens on that front.

Right now, I'm off to make some cards for a card swap. I hope to post some of my favorite card designs from time to time too.

3 comments:

aimee said...

Thanks for sharing your ATC's! I especially liked the two that looked like they were made with some old book pages - cool. Please do share some cards too - I'd love to see them.

aimee

Anonymous said...

very cool atc's - love the crows but they are all very nice!
www.goatgoddess.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your ATC's are fabulous!

And I am lovin' your blog!