Saturday, February 9, 2008

New studio space.





I just wanted to take this opportunity to show you guys a couple of pictures of my studio. It's in a quarter of my basement and about 17 x 16. I have a used Haworth office cubical desk coming to replace and old restaurant table. My husband says that since it is Haworth it is good enough for a basement. :) He works for another office furniture manufacturer. Actually that restaurant table will probably move to the middle of the space and the bumper pool table that is there right now covered with a piece of MDF will probably go to Bibles for Mexico. I have been gifted almost all the fixtures in this studio, including the cabinets and my husband is a VERY handy man. I am so blessed, it is getting to be quite the useful space!

1 comment:

aimee said...

It's a great studio - I'm jealous of those cabinets - lots of storage, I'm sure, and they look great too. Happy creating!

aimee