Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Trees and Happy Cards.


A good friend of mine found this adorable felt tree kit at a thrift store. It had felt to make four of these trees and she and made one up for me. I've since made three more for a friend of mine. Talk about "paying it forward".

Anyway, I was trying to come up with the perfect idea for a Christmas card for her and since I love this tree so much, I thought I would make a "Happy Tree" card. I think it turned out really cute. I may add "Merry Christmas" to the bottom, but you get the idea. I just used some old paper from Stampin' Up for the card and the tree and added the black and pink brads for the eyes and cheeks and then drew in the stitching with an ink pen.

Merry Christmas to all!


1 comment:

aimee said...

Very clever card - I never would have thought of using the pattern as a card template!