Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two pounds this week!

I thought for sure, without a doubt, that I'd gained (or at the very least maintained) this week. I weighed myself on the scale a couple of times this week and either saw a gain or a maintain, But guess what? I lost two more pounds! That makes 14 pounds total in nine weeks or Weight Watchers.

Does Weight Watchers work? YES, IT DOES! I heard on NPR on my way back to work about online scams involving drugs, weight loss and other remedies and they mentioned that truely the simpliest way to lose weight is to "eat less and exercise more". I would add that for most people it would be "eat A LOT less and exercise A LOT more".

Portions are so out of control that we really have no idea, until we start physically measuring, what a portion size really is. It shocked me! It's no secret either; it's right on the back on the box, can, carton, or package. We just refuse to read it. I'll get off my soap box now! I'm not the expert here. I'm just so motivated by my success that I want to share it.

No comments: