Monday, August 19, 2013



Earlier this year I posted about framing the logo from our old main sail.
Well, after that project, I still had a TON of material left including the logo from the other side of the sail. That logo was damaged when we tore our main sail, but still usable, just not in one piece.
This weekend I found a way to use a portion of that logo in yet another project. This one was for a new shoulder bag. I used a pattern that I've used before. The Runabout Bag from Lazy Girl Designs. I love this bag design. It's so quick and easy to make and is VERY customizable. This time I used some purchased nylon webbing for the handle and a "sport" zipper.


1 comment:

aimee said...

don't know how I missed this post, but I love the "sail-bag"! Great job!