Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sky Scarf, December, 2012 and the Year in Review.

The Sky Scarf is finished! Yay!


 Two rows a day for one year! I cast on 46 stitches (since I was 46 years old for most of the year). I did a knit two, purl two rib pattern and used Cascade 220 Fingering weight held double. I knit my rows based on what the sky looked like at noon each day. I used two skeins each of the light blue (robin egg blue), light grey (silver) and white and far less than one skein each of the dark blue (sapphire) and dark grey (jet). The idea for the Sky Scarf is from the website Leafcutter Designs.


December


November


October


September


August


July


June


May


April


March


February


January

1 comment:

aimee said...

Awesome - thanks for showing it off! Quite a project, and it's neat that you stuck with it. I think you said you knew of others who had dropped out after awhile?