Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tulip Time in Holland, MI

I was going to title this "Tulip Time is over"; because if you lived in a town with a large festival that attracts thousands of people and makes your normal life moving around a lot more difficult for a week; you would say that too. Anyway, I really do like Tulip Time, not for the crowds or the junk food, but for the tulips. I LOVE them and we've got them all over town in all different colors. This fall I'm going to plant some in front of our house. I couldn't decide what color or colors to pick until I saw the ones above. I think I'm going to pair these with some pale yellow ones. They'll go perfect with the coloring of our house. Now I just need to find out what kind of tulip these are...

1 comment:

Dana said...

Those are really beautiful and I think they would look LOVELY in front of your house. :) I have no idea what kind they are, though.

I'd love to plant some tulips in our little perennial garden in the front and perhaps around the lamp post if (I mean when, LOL) we ever replace those falling down bricks.

I'm thankful the rush of Tulip Time is over, too!

Have a great weekend ...