Thursday, April 24, 2008

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia


I haven't posted in awhile and was feeling like I wanted to get something new out there. These are a couple of pictures from Peggy's Cove, NS. Last summer (August, 2007), we drove to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. It was an incredible trip! I was there when I was seven years old with my family and it was great to take my husband and nine year old son and see it all again. We hit a lot of the same places and took lots of pictures. This is a trip I would do again in a heart beat!

Currently, I'm trying to get two and a half years worth of photos into an album. When I'm done with that chore; I use some of these Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island photos for a new series of watercolor paintings. I haven't painted in quite awhile and miss it. I've been doing lots of other mixed media, cards, scrapbooking, etc. recently. When I was painting a lot; it really showed. I'd love to do outdoor art fairs again, so I really need to work on my inventory.

No comments: