Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ginny or Apple Blossom Doll?

OK. I thought I would add a couple of posts based on a few old toys that I still have.

On the off chance that someone might read this post, I thought I would ask if anyone knows what kind of doll this is?

I called her "Susie" and I believe I had one before her that was similar. For some reason, I had in my head "Apple Blossom dolls"; but I haven't been able to find anything on them online, so I'm probably wrong there. She would be from the early to mid 1970s and she was my favorite doll in the whole wide world! She has vinyl legs, arms, and rooted hair and a hard plastic body. She is about 5" tall.

1 comment:

aimee said...

hi - loved the posts of your older toys - I have several from my childhood as well!

don't recognize your doll, but you may wish to check out the following website:

http://www.wishbookweb.com/

it's a site with entire Christmas catalogues to download - takes awhile to download and to read, of course, but there are a few mid-70's catalogues to choose from. Even if you don't see your doll, you'll see other toys you used to have, plus clothes!

aimee