Friday, March 21, 2008

Color Combinations





I mentioned a couple of entries ago that I ran out of the colors I normally gravitate towards when making cards. I also have this set of Earth Elements brads that I only ever used one color (old olive) of. So, I decided to try some different color combinations using the colors based on those other brads (more mustard, really rust and creamy caramel). I added not quite navy paper to the mix and was really happy with the results. Look, no ruby red paper! and I especially love the "embrace life" card.

One more thing... Yesterday was the first (and apparently the last) day of Spring here in West Michigan. It's 29 degrees (F), snowing and we are supposed to get six inches of snow today and perhaps another six overnight. However, as my son said one day when he was only two, "This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it!"

No comments: