Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just keep knitting, knitting, knitting...


These are the fingrless mitts I just finished knitting for Jarod. He LOVES camouflage and when he saw this yarn he just had to have it. I used a standard mitten pattern and just bound off the thumb before decreasing for the end and knit the mitt portion to equal the thumb and then bound that off too. I think they turned out great and he loves them. The yarn is Bernat Camouflage Ombres in Renegade. It is really nice soft yarn for an acryllic worsted weight. I used size 4 needles.


I am half way through knitting this Peaceful Leaves Knit Yoga wrap. The yarn is Red Heart Ltd. Eco-Ways in Aquamarine. The pattern isn't tough, but I have to keep track of every row so I don't lose my place in the pattern. It's also a lot of knit one, purl one. I started this in May and hope to have it done before the weather gets warm again.

No comments: